We are looking for a committed and independent charterer
We are looking for a committed and independent inland charterer.
You must be familiar with the transport industry, have good geographical knowledge, have a good salesman's spirit and be accurate and quality-conscious. Together with your colleagues, you will work to optimize the flow of goods and create good routines.
- Follow-up of drivers and transporters
- Extensive customer and supplier contact
- Quality control
- Assignment registration and processing
- Ongoing tasks within the department
Qualifications and characteristics
- Experience from the equivalent position
- Good knowledge of using a PC in daily work
- Enjoy working in a hectic environment
- Willing to cooperate and able to work in a team
- Responsible, customer-focused and solution-oriented
- Have the ability to work structured and efficiently
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- A challenging job in an exciting industry with pleasant colleagues High degree of independence Permanent employment Joining as soon as possible
Loadmaster AS was established in 2010 and offers transport of goods both at home and abroad.
We offer a wide range of transport, storage and terminal services.
We are based in Lillestrøm and our team currently consists of 15 skilled employees.
Questions about the position
Contact person: Yngve Holen
Job title: Transportsjef
Phone: 948 50 000
Application and CV are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org